Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Pau gasol suggested

SAN Antonio spurs center Paul gasol has hinted that he will be playing the player option this summer and will stay in SAN Antonio for another year. cheap nba hatsPau gasol is making $16 million next season and he has a player option. "I thought I had an efficient season," gasol said. "I tried my best and I did my best for the season."
Most importantly, pau gasol hinted at the options. "I look forward to continue to grow," gasol said. "now, I'm more familiar with the environment to the team and his teammates can I find a way to let oneself more efficient."
Came after the spurs this season, gasol is averaging 12.4 points and 7.8 rebounds data, cheap nfl fitted hatscompared with the past, he was forced to accept the role transformation, including substitute appearances, less time, and reduce shots, etc. Last season, gasol averaged 16.5 points and 11 rebounds in the bulls. "This is a challenge, I know that need some time to adapt to the new environment, I try to blend in the team, the chemical reaction that does not destroy the team," gasol said, "for me, it is a kind of adjustment."
Spurs coach gregg popovich gave gasol extremely high opinion, "in a new system, his performance is great," popovich said, "especially when he accepted the backup role, cheap nfl snapback hatslet us become a better team."

No comments:

Post a Comment